Sunday, December 6, 2009

Italian Wedding Soup

Boil 4 chicken breasts in 8 cups of chicken broth in a large pot.

Remove chicken, shred with knife or fork, and return to pot.

Roll ½ pound ground beef into half inch meatballs, roll in an egg, and then in italian bread crumbs. Bake in oven at 350 for 10 minutes. Add to pot.

Saute 3 gloves garlic in 1 tbsp olive oil, add to pot.

Add a bag of finely chopped carrots.

Add one package frozen spinach.

Add ¾ cup Acini de Pepe pasta.

Cook until heated through, or let simmer all day in crockpot.


Thank you, Tina! This is one of my favorites!

1 comment:

  1. I remember you telling me about this so called thing Italian Wedding Soup. What you spoke of, I did not know. Last week I went to lunch with a good friend. And imagine what was on the menu. I ordered it. I ate it. I loved it. I can't wait to try this at home. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete